Violence begins where knowledge ends. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:Violence begins where knowledge ends. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You know, Lincoln was funny. I don't think F.D.R. was very funny. But Lincoln was funny. Lincoln was really funny. But I think you should get elected first, and then show that you're funny. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 14 08-11-2017, 07:17 AM
Last Post: soni
  Most people aren't unsuccessful in life because they don't know what to do. They are unsuccessful because they don't DO what they know how to do. Knowledge is power IF...you use it. - Al Duncan Quotes soni 0 14 08-10-2017, 06:48 AM
  The real resistance now is to an art which forces its audience to recognize and accept imaginatively, in their nerve ends, not the facts of life... - Al Alvarez Quotes soni 0 7 08-07-2017, 07:05 PM
  True knowledge is a virtue of the talented, but harmful to those without discernment. Spring water free of impurity, entering the ocean, becomes undrinkable. - Akkineni Nagarjuna Quotes soni 0 21 08-06-2017, 08:57 PM
  When I start on a film I always have a number of ideas about my project. Then one of them begins to germinate, to sprout, and it is this... - Akira Kurosawa Quotes soni 0 15 08-05-2017, 09:46 PM