You may burn my body to ashes, and scatterhttps://www.srivideo.net/thread-6951.html them to the winds of heaven; you may drag my soul down to the regions of darkness... - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:You may burn my body to ashes, and scatter them to the winds of heaven; you may drag my soul down to the regions of darkness and despair to be tormented forever; but you will never get me to support a measure which I believe to be wrong, although by doing so I may accomplish that which I believe to be right. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The golden thread of reason that used to be stretched taut to mark the boundary between the known and the unknown is now routinely disrespected. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 07:38 AM
Last Post: soni
  No matter how hard the loss, defeat might serve as well as victory to shake the soul and let the glory out. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-15-2017, 10:34 PM
  As I have said for many years throughout this land, we're borrowing money from China to buy oil from the Persian Gulf to burn it in ways that destroy the future of human civilization. Every bit of that has to change. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 13 08-13-2017, 04:26 PM
  In a time of darkness, you don't curse the darkness, you light a candle. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 16 08-13-2017, 04:25 PM
  The nature of the Internet and the importance of net neutrality is that innovation can come from everyone. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 11 08-11-2017, 10:25 PM