Were it not for my little jokes, I could not bear the burdens of this office. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:Were it not for my little jokes, I could not bear the burdens of this office. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ManBearPig, half man, half bear, half pig - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 7 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  The Founders of the U.S. gave the senators a term of office three times longer than that of a representative precisely to encourage... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-15-2017, 10:08 PM
  Why don't we focus on what Afghan women can do? They can cook, bear children and pray. As I recall, that was fine for our grandmothers. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 12 08-11-2017, 10:26 PM
  For 35 years, I was a writer. I wrote a lot of jokes. Some of them weren't funny. Some of them weren't appropriate. Some of them were downright offensive. I understand that. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 8 08-11-2017, 10:24 PM
  You know, Lincoln was funny. I don't think F.D.R. was very funny. But Lincoln was funny. Lincoln was really funny. But I think you should get elected first, and then show that you're funny. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 13 08-11-2017, 07:17 AM