Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed had not labor first existed. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed had not labor first existed. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Part of the middle class promise is that, after a lifetime of hard work, you'll be able to retire and enjoy the fruits of that labor. Medicare was established to secure that promise. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 7 08-12-2017, 06:26 AM
Last Post: soni
  Yeah, we shot ourselves in the foot right out of the gate. The guy who ran it at first misled pretty much everybody about how much capital we had... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 3 08-11-2017, 10:15 PM
  You know, Lincoln was funny. I don't think F.D.R. was very funny. But Lincoln was funny. Lincoln was really funny. But I think you should get elected first, and then show that you're funny. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 13 08-11-2017, 07:17 AM
  There are certain books in the world which every searcher for truth must know: the Bible, the Critique of Pure Reason, the Origin of Species, and Karl Marx's Capital. - Al Capp Quotes soni 0 10 08-09-2017, 04:32 PM
  As far as unwed mothers on welfare are concerned, it seems to me that they must be capable of some other form of labor. - Al Capp Quotes soni 0 9 08-09-2017, 04:32 PM