Discourage litigation. Persuade your neighbors to compromise whenever you can. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:Discourage litigation. Persuade your neighbors to compromise whenever you can. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You know, Lincoln was funny. I don't think F.D.R. was very funny. But Lincoln was funny. Lincoln was really funny. But I think you should get elected first, and then show that you're funny. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 13 08-11-2017, 07:17 AM
Last Post: soni
  We are sent to bless the world, but we are never told to compromise with it. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes soni 0 17 07-22-2017, 10:16 PM
  You will never please everybody. Some men will say you have gone too far. Other men will say you haven't gone far enough. I just compromise and say I won't please anybody. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes soni 0 10 07-20-2017, 07:15 AM
  We are not diplomats but prophets, and our message is not a compromise but an ultimatum. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes soni 0 12 07-19-2017, 07:19 AM
  Any spirit that permits compromise with the world is a false spirit. Any religious movement that imitates the world in any of its manifestations is false to the cross of Christ and on the side of the devil. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes soni 0 8 07-18-2017, 10:37 AM