The power confided in me will be used to hold, occupy and possess the property and places belonging to the government, and to collect the duties and imposts. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:The power confided in me will be used to hold, occupy and possess the property and places belonging to the government, and to collect the duties and imposts. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I lack what the English call character, by which they mean the power to refrain. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 8 09-23-2017, 06:01 PM
Last Post: soni
  Never underestimate the power of denial. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 27 09-21-2017, 11:39 PM
  Beauty is in the strangest places. A piece of garbage floating in the wind. And that beauty exists in America. It exists everywhere. You have to develop an eye for it and be able to see it. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 13 09-20-2017, 07:14 PM
  Life is too mysterious to try to map it out. I've certainly lived long enough to know it will take you places you never thought it would take you - and some of those places are kind of wonderful. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 9 09-20-2017, 07:11 PM
  I find myself going to places where I really have no business, speaking to these people in a whole other field that I have no extensive knowledge of. But I do it very often because it scares me. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 16 09-18-2017, 09:27 PM