It is much easier to ride a horse in the direction it is going. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:It is much easier to ride a horse in the direction it is going. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The thing I think about is that once you've done it, you then start to think about what you're going to do next. It's much easier to follow something that's not been as successful as this. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 31 09-23-2017, 07:02 PM
Last Post: soni
  To read is to withdraw.To make oneself unavailable. One would feel easier about it if the pursuit inself were less...selfish. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 15 09-23-2017, 06:06 PM
  Character assassination is at once easier and surer than physical assault; and it involves far less risk for the assassin. It leaves him free to commit the same ... - Alan Barth Quotes soni 0 15 09-19-2017, 10:34 PM
  There can be no question about whether we should or should not transform our society in the direction of sustainability. - Alan AtKisson Quotes soni 0 7 09-19-2017, 10:05 PM
  I had a hard time treating my field as if it's horse racing, putting actors in competition against each other... - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 14 09-15-2017, 10:55 AM