I am for... each individual doing just as he chooses in all matters which concern nobody else. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:I am for... each individual doing just as he chooses in all matters which concern nobody else. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Although I have a variety of obligations, the climate crisis is my central concern. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-18-2017, 07:24 AM
Last Post: soni
  The institutions that we've built up over the years to protect our individual privacy rights from the government don't apply to the private sector... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 10 08-12-2017, 06:52 AM
  You know, Lincoln was funny. I don't think F.D.R. was very funny. But Lincoln was funny. Lincoln was really funny. But I think you should get elected first, and then show that you're funny. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 14 08-11-2017, 07:17 AM
  Work is work, but family is for life. That's what really matters to me. - Akshay Kumar Quotes soni 0 12 08-07-2017, 07:31 PM
  Mass democracy, mass morality and the mass media thrive independently of the individual, who joins them only at the cost of at least a partial... - Al Alvarez Quotes soni 0 5 08-07-2017, 07:06 PM