Force is all conquering, but it's victories are short lived. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:Force is all conquering, but it's victories are short lived. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Feb. 9, 1999 Dear Friend, Without your previous support, Bill Clinton and I would not have won our victories for the American people in 1992 and 1996. ... And to win in 2000, I need you by my side. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 Today, 07:12 AM
Last Post: soni
  When people flirt with despair about the future, they are less likely to take the actions necessary to safeguard it, focusing instead on the short-term. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 10:19 PM
  The dominance of short-term perspectives has led to routine decisions in the markets that sacrifice the long-term buildup of genuine value in pursuit of artificial, short-term gains. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 10:13 PM
  I flew on Air Force Two for eight years, and now I have to take off my shoes to get on an aeroplane. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 07:22 AM
  Our new technologies, combined with our numbers, have made us, collectively, a force of nature - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-14-2017, 10:07 PM