Force is all conquering, but it's victories are short lived. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:Force is all conquering, but it's victories are short lived. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kafka could never have written as he did had he lived in a house. His writing is that of someone whose whole life was spent in apartments... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 19 09-22-2017, 10:31 AM
Last Post: soni
  Life is too mysterious to try to map it out. I've certainly lived long enough to know it will take you places you never thought it would take you - and some of those places are kind of wonderful. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 11 09-20-2017, 07:11 PM
  That's the day I realized that there was this entire life behind things, and this incredibly benevolent force that wanted me to know there was no reason to be afraid. Ever... - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 10 09-20-2017, 07:08 PM
  If there is no passion in your life, then have you really lived? Find your passion, whatever it may be. Become it, and let it become you and you will find great things happen FOR you, TO you and BECAUSE of you. - Alan Armstrong Quotes soni 0 15 09-15-2017, 10:38 AM
  Lukashenko grabbed victory through force and lies. - Alaksandar Milinkievic Quotes soni 0 12 09-15-2017, 10:29 AM