I have come to the conclusion never again to think of marrying, and for this reason, I can never be satisfied with anyone who would be blockhead enough to have me. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:I have come to the conclusion never again to think of marrying, and for this reason, I can never be satisfied with anyone who would be blockhead enough to have me. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If a scene is longer than three pages, it better be for a good reason. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 17 09-20-2017, 07:28 PM
Last Post: soni
  That's the day I realized that there was this entire life behind things, and this incredibly benevolent force that wanted me to know there was no reason to be afraid. Ever... - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 9 09-20-2017, 07:08 PM
  For me an unfavorable initial reaction happens fairly often. For some reason the more time that elapses after the film opens, the more favorable the reviews become. - Alain Resnais Quotes soni 0 10 09-14-2017, 12:33 PM
  I can't see any reason why a film shouldn't be stylized and visually beautiful. I don't think a beautiful set is pretentious. - Alain Resnais Quotes soni 0 9 09-14-2017, 12:31 PM
  Our minds are susceptible to the influence of external voices telling us what we require to be satisfied... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 17 09-11-2017, 10:07 PM