Take all that you can of this book upon reason, and the balance on faith, and you will live and die a happier man... - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:Take all that you can of this book upon reason, and the balance on faith, and you will live and die a happier man. (When a skeptic expressed surprise to see him reading a Bible) - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rock n Roll Animal, the live album, is one of the greatest live albums out there. It was a huge influence on me. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 5 2 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Everyone reaches their point in time where either they die or they get sick of doing drugs. It started getting debilitating. I enjoy my music a lot better than my drugs. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 4 2 hours ago
  I've never seen the Osbournes, I've never seen Paris Hilton. I'd rather read than watch reality TV. I'd rather live life than watch somebody else living it. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 6 2 hours ago
  That's the way I try to live. I think it's the only way for human beings at this point in our evolution as souls, where everyone in their lifetime is going through stuff. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 11:12 PM
  Every day is Thanksgiving for me, man. Yeah, I still have an audience, and they ask the local promoter, "When is Al coming back?". - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 11:11 PM