I am very glad indeed to see you to-night, and yet I will not say I thank you for this call, but I do most sincerely thank Almighty God for the occasion on which you have called. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:I am very glad indeed to see you to-night, and yet I will not say I thank you for this call, but I do most sincerely thank Almighty God for the occasion on which you have called. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I don't believe in looking past anybody - I wouldn't look past the Little Sisters of the Poor after they stayed up all night. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 7 9 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  When I was losing, they called me nuts. When I was winning they called me eccentric. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 7 9 hours ago
  When I'm losing, they call me nuts. When I'm winning, they call me eccentric. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 4 9 hours ago
  God didn't miss any of us. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 3 9 hours ago
  They call me eccentric. They used to call me nuts. I haven't changed. The only difference between being eccentric and being nuts is the number of security boxes you own. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 4 9 hours ago