Nevertheless, amid the greatest difficulties of my Administration, when I could not see any other resort... - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:Nevertheless, amid the greatest difficulties of my Administration, when I could not see any other resort, I would place my whole reliance on God, knowing that all would go well, and that He would decide for the right. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mark my words, when a society has to resort to the lavatory for its humour, the writing is on the wall. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 20 09-22-2017, 10:21 AM
Last Post: soni
  Some of the greatest things, as I understand, they have come about by serendipity, the greatest discoveries - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 24 09-18-2017, 09:25 PM
  But one of the things I learned from improvising is that all of life is an improvisation, whether you like it or not. Some of the greatest scientific discoveries of the 20th century came out of people dropping things. - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 11 09-15-2017, 10:46 AM
  Rather than getting more spoilt with age, as difficulties pile up, epiphanies of gratitude abound. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 21 09-12-2017, 07:35 AM
  One of love's greatest drawbacks is that, for a while at least, it is in danger of making us happy. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 8 09-11-2017, 07:25 AM