There is an important sense in which government is distinctive from administration. One is perpetual, the other is temporary and changeable... - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:There is an important sense in which government is distinctive from administration. One is perpetual, the other is temporary and changeable. A man may be loyal to his government and yet oppose the particular principles and methods of administration. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Winning is only important in war and surgery. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 6 9 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I'm an Einstein of the streets and an Oxford scholar of common sense. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 5 9 hours ago
  If winning weren't important nobody would keep score. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 2 9 hours ago
  Winning is overrated. The only time it is really important is in surgery and war. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 2 9 hours ago
  Music is more of a hobby to me than my hobbies, if that makes sense. I love music; my dad and brother were very musical, and music just happens to be one of my hobbies that became my vocation. - Al Jardine Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 08:41 AM