It is the eternal struggle between these two principles - right and wrong. They are the two principles that have stood face to face from... - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:It is the eternal struggle between these two principles - right and wrong. They are the two principles that have stood face to face from the beginning of time and will ever continue to struggle. It is the same spirit that says, "You work and toil and earn bread, and I'll eat it." - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  We now face the prospect of a kind of global civil war between those who refuse to consider the consequences of civilization's relentless... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 2 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  It is my deep personal conviction that abortion is wrong. I hope that some day we will see the current outrageously large number of abortions... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 3 hours ago
  ...the debate among the scientists if over. There is no more debate. We face a planetary emergency... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 3 hours ago
  We face a climate crisis now that is the most serious challenge our civilization has ever confronted. And the greatest country in the world [America] has to remain a part of this unprecedented global agreement to deal with it. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 07:47 AM
  Any of us who work on the task of solving the climate crisis have at times an internal struggle between hope and despair... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-14-2017, 10:09 PM