Without slavery the rebellion could never have existed; without slavery it could not continue. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:Without slavery the rebellion could never have existed; without slavery it could not continue. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'll continue to work to ensure that safety and I am honored to have earned the endorsement of the men and women who provide public safety in our city. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 14 09-19-2017, 10:13 PM
Last Post: soni
  Sustainability is a set of conditions and trends in a given system that can continue indefinitely - Alan AtKisson Quotes soni 0 10 09-19-2017, 10:05 PM
  For a while in my teens, I was sure I had it. It was about getting to heaven. If heaven existed and lasted forever, then a mere lifetime spent... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 11 09-16-2017, 07:42 AM
  Kingdom Holding will continue to achieve strong results and to distribute dividends - Al-Waleed bin Talal Quotes soni 0 26 09-04-2017, 01:06 PM
  Our Palestinian brethren continue to be slaughtered at the hands of Israelis while the world turns the other cheek. - Al-Waleed bin Talal Quotes soni 0 18 09-04-2017, 01:03 PM