When I have a particular case in hand, I have that motive and feel an interest in the case, feel an interest in ferreting... - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:When I have a particular case in hand, I have that motive and feel an interest in the case, feel an interest in ferreting out the questions to the bottom, love to dig up the question by the roots and hold it up and dry it before the fires of the mind. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  To read is to withdraw.To make oneself unavailable. One would feel easier about it if the pursuit inself were less...selfish. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 14 09-23-2017, 06:06 PM
Last Post: soni
  I suppose I'm the only person who remembers one of the most exciting of his ballets-it's the fruit of an unlikely collaboration between Nijinsky on the one hand and Sir Arthur Conan Doyle on the other. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 7 09-23-2017, 05:59 PM
  It’s hard to stay mad when there’s so much beauty in the world. Sometimes I feel like I’m seeing it all at once, and it’s too much.. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 16 09-21-2017, 11:40 PM
  I am a little suspicious of industry paradigms. I feel like so many movies and TV shows feel so familiar because of over-reliance on these paradigms. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 19 09-20-2017, 07:19 PM
  I need to feel like the work I'm doing is not necessarily important, but meaningful, at least to me, because otherwise it just becomes a day job. It just becomes factory work and I get really frustrated. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 10 09-20-2017, 07:12 PM