When I have a particular case in hand, I have that motive and feel an interest in the case, feel an interest in ferreting... - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:When I have a particular case in hand, I have that motive and feel an interest in the case, feel an interest in ferreting out the questions to the bottom, love to dig up the question by the roots and hold it up and dry it before the fires of the mind. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Actually, when you're doing something you love, even when you're busy and it's hectic you don't feel the need to relax... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 3 1 hour ago
Last Post: soni
  My mum had a cousin that had played when he was younger. When I showed an interest in drumming, he showed me how to mummy-daddy... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 3 1 hour ago
  We need a war every 10 years, so we can stay match fit in case the Germans try again. - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 3 1 hour ago
  I'm so sick of people treating Latinos like some homogenous group that all feel the same way about everything. - Al Madrigal Quotes soni 0 1 1 hour ago
  The horrible truth is that I am lazy and I am going to write and do bits that just hand themselves to me. - Al Madrigal Quotes soni 0 1 1 hour ago