In the way our Fathers originally left the slavery question, the institution was in the course of ultimate extinction... - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:In the way our Fathers originally left the slavery question, the institution was in the course of ultimate extinction, and the public mind rested in the belief that it was in the course of ultimate extinction.... All I have asked or desired anywhere, is that it should be placed back again upon the basis that the Fathers of our government originally placed it upon. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I think it was Columbia politics, Columbia Records politics that, that, Tom Wilson left [Bob Dylan] after "Like A Rolling Stone". - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 9 08-21-2017, 06:36 AM
Last Post: soni
  I don't know why people question the academic training of an athlete. Fifty percent of the doctors in this country graduated in the bottom half of their classes. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 6 08-20-2017, 06:37 PM
  It should be lifted above partisanship because it's a question of survival. It's a moral issue. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 12 08-17-2017, 07:21 AM
  It's an important point, and every little bit helps not least because those who make those kinds of changes are more likely to make their voices heard as citizens. But the ultimate solutions are going to come through policies. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-16-2017, 10:12 PM
  As it turns out, the scientific community has been addressing this particular question for some time now and they say that increased... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-16-2017, 08:16 AM