Ordered that of the Indians and Half-breeds sentenced to be hanged by the military commission, composed of Colonel Crooks... - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:Ordered that of the Indians and Half-breeds sentenced to be hanged by the military commission, composed of Colonel Crooks, Lt. Colonel Marshall, Captain Grant, Captain Bailey, and Lieutenant Olin, and lately sitting in Minnesota, you cause to be executed on Friday the nineteenth day of December, instant, the following names, to wit... - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I don't know why people question the academic training of an athlete. Fifty percent of the doctors in this country graduated in the bottom half of their classes. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 2 8 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Remember, half the doctors in this country graduated in the bottom half of their class. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 3 8 hours ago
  I went into a restaurant one night and ordered lobster, and the waiter brought me one with a claw missing... - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 2 8 hours ago
  I really do see it as the start of the second half of my career. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 7 08-19-2017, 11:16 PM
  I guess if people all followed the basic principles of their own religions, they would love everybody instead of hating half the world. - Al Jaffee Quotes soni 0 3 08-19-2017, 10:33 PM