Freedom is the natural condition of the human race, in which the Almighty intended men to live... - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:Freedom is the natural condition of the human race, in which the Almighty intended men to live. Those who fight the purpose of the Almighty will not succeed. They always have been, they always will be beaten. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I hope the perception is that I'm an actor, I never intended to be a movie star. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 2 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  There was a time in my life when being dishonest with women was the natural way to be. I finally said, "Hey, I have to stop this silliness." - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 2 hours ago
  That's the way to live - around people who care. It may be a tough ride, but something is going to come out of it. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 2 hours ago
  I'm an actor, not a star. Stars are people who live in Hollywood and have heart-shaped swimming pools. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 2 hours ago
  When you perform with a live audience, the audience comes back to you, so that you and the audience are giving to each other, in a sense. It's an extraordinary thing. It's wild turf up there. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 2 hours ago