The very spot where grew the bread that formed my bones, I see. How strange, old field, on thee to tread, and feel I'm part of thee. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:The very spot where grew the bread that formed my bones, I see. How strange, old field, on thee to tread, and feel I'm part of thee. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I watched Elvis Presley become - I listened to Elvis Presley. I watched Chuck Berry become. I listened to Little Richard. I heard that music, and it was part of my upbringing. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 11:17 PM
Last Post: soni
  I know more polkas than Frankie Yankovic. I grew up next door to the Polka Tavern in Milwaukee. I can sing some polkas. And proud of that. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 11:10 PM
  I would still be singing, because it's part of my heart and my soul, and it lifts me up. Find something you would do for free. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 1 Yesterday, 11:03 PM
  You always feel the drawing you are working on is the best you've ever done... I am only interested in the present. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 07:11 AM
  I have found people on both sides of the aisle, white and black, that'll give you the shirt off their back. And I've also found people that won't give you a piece of bread if you're starving to death. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 06:42 AM