Capital has its proper place and is entitled to every protection. The wages of men should be recognized in the structure... - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:Capital has its proper place and is entitled to every protection. The wages of men should be recognized in the structure of and in the social order as more important than the wages of money [interest]. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  So what if I never win my fifth gold medal; It's only one end of the string. It's competing that matters. It's proving that there is a place for guys like me in sports. It's a persona challenge to extend myself. - Al Oerter Quotes soni 0 6 08-22-2017, 07:47 PM
Last Post: soni
  The place that I worked I used to joke about it. There was a, every morning at 10:30 I'd come into work and I'd go into this cubicle... - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 9 08-21-2017, 06:38 AM
  It's a coup by the GOP to grab the governorship to California to make this place a safe haven for George W. Bush in 2004. It's incredible when you think about it. The recall cost the state $100 million - Al Jardine Quotes soni 0 8 08-20-2017, 08:40 AM
  In an economic recession, naturally, when you ask people to list their priorities, they're going to place a higher priority on the immediate economic situation. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-18-2017, 10:13 PM
  (George Bush) betrayed this country! He played on our fears. He took America on an ill-conceived foreign adventure dangerous to our troops, an adventure preordained and planned before 9/11 ever took place! - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-16-2017, 10:28 PM