With the Catching Ends the Pleasure of the Chase. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:With the Catching Ends the Pleasure of the Chase. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I take no pleasure in the fact that the scientific predictions I've relayed to popular audiences turn out to be true. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-16-2017, 07:43 AM
Last Post: soni
  You know, Lincoln was funny. I don't think F.D.R. was very funny. But Lincoln was funny. Lincoln was really funny. But I think you should get elected first, and then show that you're funny. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 15 08-11-2017, 07:17 AM
  The real resistance now is to an art which forces its audience to recognize and accept imaginatively, in their nerve ends, not the facts of life... - Al Alvarez Quotes soni 0 7 08-07-2017, 07:05 PM
  The misery which follows pleasure is the pleasure which follows misery. The pleasure and misery of mankind revolve like a wheel. - Akkineni Nagarjuna Quotes soni 0 18 08-06-2017, 08:55 PM
  There is pleasure when a sore is scratched, But to be without sores is more pleasurable still. Just so, there are pleasures in worldly desires, But to be without desires is more pleasurable still. - Akkineni Nagarjuna Quotes soni 0 11 08-06-2017, 08:49 PM