Continue to execute all the express provisions of our national Constitution, and the Union will endure... - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:Continue to execute all the express provisions of our national Constitution, and the Union will endure forever-it being impossible to destroy it, except by some action not provided for in the instrument itself. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The choice to 'do nothing' in response to the mounting evidence is actually a choice to continue and even accelerate the reckless environmental destruction that is creating the catastrophe at hand. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 08:07 AM
Last Post: soni
  There are many who would much prefer that the word 'climate' never be mentioned and that the issue be eliminated from our national conversation. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 07:37 AM
  For a free country to continue thriving, there have to be regular reforms, because any society, any economy that stays in place,... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-15-2017, 10:53 PM
  I was in elective politics for 24 years. I've made four national races, two for President, two for Vice President. I have found there are other ways to serve, and I'm enjoying them. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-15-2017, 10:45 PM
  Iraq's search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible to deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in power. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-15-2017, 10:44 PM