Continue to execute all the express provisions of our national Constitution, and the Union will endure... - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:Continue to execute all the express provisions of our national Constitution, and the Union will endure forever-it being impossible to destroy it, except by some action not provided for in the instrument itself. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's the one species I wouldn't mind seeing vanish from the face of the earth. I wish they were like the White Rhinosix of them left in the Serengeti National Park, and all males. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 17 09-23-2017, 06:26 PM
Last Post: soni
  I'll continue to work to ensure that safety and I am honored to have earned the endorsement of the men and women who provide public safety in our city. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 14 09-19-2017, 10:13 PM
  Sustainability is a set of conditions and trends in a given system that can continue indefinitely - Alan AtKisson Quotes soni 0 10 09-19-2017, 10:05 PM
  Year-end financial statements ... express a truth about office life which is no less irrefutable yet also, in the end, no less irrelevant or irritating... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 24 09-10-2017, 09:52 AM
  A notorious inability to express emotions makes human beings the only animals capable of suicide. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 18 09-08-2017, 08:29 PM