I confess I hate to see the poor creatures hunted down but I bite my lip and keep quiet. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:I confess I hate to see the poor creatures hunted down but I bite my lip and keep quiet. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Authors, she soon decided, were probably best met within the pages of their novels, and were as much creatures of the reader's imagination as the characters in their books... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 16 09-23-2017, 06:08 PM
Last Post: soni
  One of my biggest problems this season was with the clutch at the start of the race. I hate to risk the car. - Alain Prost Quotes soni 0 18 09-13-2017, 09:51 PM
  Happiness is impossible for longer than 15 minutes. We are the descendants of creatures who, above all else, worried. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 11 09-13-2017, 09:53 AM
  To one's enemies: "I hate myself more than you ever could. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 9 09-12-2017, 11:32 PM
  Objectively good spaces to work rarely end up being so; in their faultlessness, quiet and well-equipped studios have a habit of rendering... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 10 09-12-2017, 11:30 PM