The Union is much older than the Constitution. It was formed in fact, by the Articles of Association in 1774. It was matured and continued by the Declaration of Independence in 1776. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:The Union is much older than the Constitution. It was formed in fact, by the Articles of Association in 1774. It was matured and continued by the Declaration of Independence in 1776. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It wasn't until I got older that I realized acting was something I could really do. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 2 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Resisting conformity and developing some small eccentricities are among the steps to independence and self-confidence. - Al MacInnis Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 08:25 AM
  I was an organizer in the Food, Agricultural and Tobacco Workers Union down in North Carolina. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 08:21 AM
  Only through sheer ambition did I end up playing on [Bob Dylan sessions] and the fact that I could do that is a testament to how disorganized it really was. - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 5 08-21-2017, 06:35 AM
  As the days went on, I didn't mind the games. In fact, I looked forward to them. That was the easiest part of all... - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 7 08-21-2017, 06:26 AM