The world will little note, nor long remember what we say here, but it can never forget what they did here. It is for us the living... - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:The world will little note, nor long remember what we say here, but it can never forget what they did here. It is for us the living, rather, to be dedicated here to the unfinished work which they who fought here so nobly advanced. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I learned more stuff in church than I did in the world. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 1 4 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  The United States is the only nation that can lead the world toward a solution on climate change. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 10:26 PM
  Remember that the problem is bigger than the car you drive or the types of lightbulbs in city hall... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 10:23 PM
  The truth is that we're at a critical juncture in the history of our species and if we don't act soon, we could inhabit a world... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 10:23 PM
  I work to promote the idea of sustainable capitalism driven by long-term considerations rather than quarterly profits, which seeks to better people's lives and the planet rather than destroy them. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 10:19 PM