You are green, it is true; but they are green also. You are all green alike. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:You are green, it is true; but they are green also. You are all green alike. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  To exercise at or near capacity is the best way I know of reaching a true introspective state. If you do it right, it can open all kinds of inner doors. - Al Oerter Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 07:45 PM
Last Post: soni
  "The harder you work, the luckier you get" is true in all things. - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 09:59 AM
  Pakistan's being an ally and helping the United States, we ought to show Pakistan that we are appreciative for the help that's been extended. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 8 08-19-2017, 06:57 AM
  Some people believe that fairness comes with obeying the rules. I'm one of those people. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 11 08-19-2017, 06:57 AM
  If I could live my life all over I'd do everything the same; the film in my camera would remain the same; there's no way lord, to leave this love behind. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 13 08-19-2017, 06:56 AM