Sending armies to McClellan is like shoveling fleas across a barnyard, not half of them get there. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:Sending armies to McClellan is like shoveling fleas across a barnyard, not half of them get there. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thanks to the internet, I buy lots of music, but thanks to my easily distracted nature, I forget about half of it! - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 7 8 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I'm half-Mexican - get used to it 'cause in about five to 10 years, you're all gonna be related to one... - Al Madrigal Quotes soni 0 1 8 hours ago
  You grow up real quick, a half-Mexican in a sailor's suit, because I'd be riding the streetcar to school everyday - minding my own business... - Al Madrigal Quotes soni 0 2 8 hours ago
  I don't know why people question the academic training of an athlete. Fifty percent of the doctors in this country graduated in the bottom half of their classes. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 5 08-20-2017, 06:37 PM
  Remember, half the doctors in this country graduated in the bottom half of their class. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 3 08-20-2017, 06:32 PM