I know the hole he went in at, but I can't tell you what hole he will come out of. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:I know the hole he went in at, but I can't tell you what hole he will come out of. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It is true that Mr. Lincoln signed the Emancipation Proclamation, after which there was a commitment to give 40 acres and a mule... - Al Sharpton Quotes soni 0 10 08-28-2017, 10:11 PM
Last Post: soni
  A laser is a weak source of energy. A laser takes [only] a few watts of energy and focuses them in a coherent stream of light. But with a laser, you can drill a hole in a diamond or wipe out cancer. - Al Ries Quotes soni 0 17 08-26-2017, 07:26 AM
  The existence of the EPA regulation will require large carbon polluters to look at their hole cards, and some of them have decided that they much prefer legislation. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 18 08-17-2017, 06:52 AM
  You know, Lincoln was funny. I don't think F.D.R. was very funny. But Lincoln was funny. Lincoln was really funny. But I think you should get elected first, and then show that you're funny. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 19 08-11-2017, 07:17 AM
  Pray do not grieve so; but go and take a stone, and place it in the hole, and fancy that the gold is still lying there... - Aesop Quotes soni 0 26 06-11-2017, 11:01 PM