I know the hole he went in at, but I can't tell you what hole he will come out of. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:I know the hole he went in at, but I can't tell you what hole he will come out of. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The existence of the EPA regulation will require large carbon polluters to look at their hole cards, and some of them have decided that they much prefer legislation. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 06:52 AM
Last Post: soni
  You know, Lincoln was funny. I don't think F.D.R. was very funny. But Lincoln was funny. Lincoln was really funny. But I think you should get elected first, and then show that you're funny. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 13 08-11-2017, 07:17 AM
  Pray do not grieve so; but go and take a stone, and place it in the hole, and fancy that the gold is still lying there... - Aesop Quotes soni 0 22 06-11-2017, 11:01 PM
  Even where love has run thin the child's soul musters strength... the rush of purpose to make a life worth living past abandonment building the layers up again over the torn hole. - Adrienne Rich Quotes soni 0 18 06-02-2017, 12:54 PM
  Someone asked me...how it felt and I was reminded of a story that a fellow townsman of ours used to tell--Abraham Lincoln... - Adlai E. Stevenson Quotes soni 0 17 05-25-2017, 07:10 PM