The Father of Waters again goes unvexed to the sea. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:The Father of Waters again goes unvexed to the sea. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Let that get you up in the morning and put the light in your eyes. I'm telling you, it makes you a better husband, mother, father, neighbor, citizen... - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 10 08-19-2017, 11:15 PM
Last Post: soni
  Those who are quick to feel disrespected often have a spiritual vacuum in their lives, because they feel disconnected to the love of their Father in Heaven. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-17-2017, 06:47 AM
  You know, Lincoln was funny. I don't think F.D.R. was very funny. But Lincoln was funny. Lincoln was really funny. But I think you should get elected first, and then show that you're funny. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 15 08-11-2017, 07:17 AM
  If we have George W. Bush as president, we're going to go back to the kind of policies we had when his father and Ronald Reagan were president. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 12 08-11-2017, 07:04 AM
  Don't be a pal to your son. Be his father. What child needs a 40-year-old for a friend? - Al Capp Quotes soni 0 14 08-09-2017, 04:30 PM