I can hardly believe that the South and North can live in peace, unless we can get rid of the negroes ... - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:I can hardly believe that the South and North can live in peace, unless we can get rid of the negroes ... I believe that it would be better to export them all to some fertile country with a good climate, which they could have to themselves. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  In the United States of America, unfortunately we still live in a bubble of unreality. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 7 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  In the United States of America, unfortunately we still live in a bubble of unreality. And the Category 5 denial is an enormous obstacle... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 11 Yesterday, 07:30 AM
  ...2009 saw the eighth 'ten-year flood' of Fargo, North Dakota, since 1989. In Iowa, Cedar Rapids was hit last year by a flood that exceeded the 500-year flood plain... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-16-2017, 08:17 AM
  American democracy is in grave danger from the changes in the environment in which ideas either live and spread or wither and die. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-16-2017, 08:10 AM
  Scientists with access to data from Navy submarines traversing underneath the North polar ice cap have warned that there is now... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 16 08-13-2017, 04:31 PM