If I have one vice and I can call it nothing else it is not able to say 'no'. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:If I have one vice and I can call it nothing else it is not able to say 'no'. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I was in elective politics for 24 years. I've made four national races, two for President, two for Vice President. I have found there are other ways to serve, and I'm enjoying them. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-15-2017, 10:45 PM
Last Post: soni
  Ralph Nader is a hero. I know Ralph, and I call him up occasionally. He's helped me out on a couple of occasions when I've given speeches to corporations where he'd have a good... He'd give me some good information. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 7 08-12-2017, 06:27 AM
  You know, Lincoln was funny. I don't think F.D.R. was very funny. But Lincoln was funny. Lincoln was really funny. But I think you should get elected first, and then show that you're funny. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 14 08-11-2017, 07:17 AM
  Most of us here in the media are what I call infotainers...Rush Limbaugh is what I call a disinfotainer. He entertains by spreading disinformation. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 11 08-11-2017, 07:16 AM
  Call-time has renewed my faith in the need for public financing of elections. 'Call-time' is where I as the candidate, sit in a room with my 'call-time manager,' and a phone... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 12 08-10-2017, 07:30 AM