Repeal the Missouri Compromise - repeal all compromises - repeal the Declaration of Independence - repeal all past history... - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:Repeal the Missouri Compromise - repeal all compromises - repeal the Declaration of Independence - repeal all past history, you still can not repeal human nature. It still will be the abundance of man's heart, that slavery extension is wrong; and out of the abundance of his heart, his mouth will continue to speak. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I don't believe in looking past anybody - I wouldn't look past the Little Sisters of the Poor after they stayed up all night. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 6 7 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  When I had independence, it was a constant battle within me to figure out when am I on my own. And also the insecurity that my life engendered,... - Al Jaffee Quotes soni 0 3 08-19-2017, 10:34 PM
  The truth is that we're at a critical juncture in the history of our species and if we don't act soon, we could inhabit a world... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 12 08-18-2017, 10:23 PM
  Distributed intelligence is the key to the advancement of human civilization. Dictatorships, communist countries, monarchies in the past all eventually collapsed because of their inefficiency in moving information. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-18-2017, 09:55 PM
  We Americans write our own history. And the chapters of which we're proudest are the ones where we had the courage to change... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 11 08-17-2017, 10:03 PM