Slavery is founded in the selfishness of man's nature-oppositi on to it is in his love of justice. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:Slavery is founded in the selfishness of man's nature-oppositi on to it is in his love of justice. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thanks to the internet, I buy lots of music, but thanks to my easily distracted nature, I forget about half of it! - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 7 8 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Actually, when you're doing something you love, even when you're busy and it's hectic you don't feel the need to relax... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 6 8 hours ago
  I love playing. In lots of ways, I think having been able to carry on playing purely out of love rather than having to do it for a living means I still love the drums... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 7 8 hours ago
  I'm a natural born show off. I love performing, and at school we had a really good music scene and an even better drama scene... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 5 8 hours ago
  Near my house in Los Angeles is a waterfall. I love to take the wife and kids, but it's also near a sketchy neighborhood... - Al Madrigal Quotes soni 0 1 8 hours ago