Let no young man choosing the law for a calling for a moment yield to the popular belief -- resolve to be honest at all events... - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:Let no young man choosing the law for a calling for a moment yield to the popular belief -- resolve to be honest at all events; and if in your own judgment you cannot be an honest lawyer, resolve to be honest without being a lawyer. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I write plays about things that I can't resolve in my mind. I try to root things out. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 21 09-23-2017, 06:13 PM
Last Post: soni
  That's a bit like asking a man crawling across the Sahara whether he would prefer Perrier or Malvern water. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 15 09-22-2017, 10:26 AM
  My own belief is that people can come back from anything. It doesn't mean that it won't come at a huge cost. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 20 09-21-2017, 11:39 PM
  It's a lot harder to find fault with the mundane details of daily existence when you really, really know on a cellular level that you're going to go, and that this moment, right now, is life... - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 12 09-21-2017, 11:37 PM
  When I go home, the last thing I want to do is read about the popular lore of vampires. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 18 09-20-2017, 07:29 PM