My policy is to have no policy. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:My policy is to have no policy. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  George W. Bush promised us a foreign policy with humility. Instead, he has brought us humiliation in the eyes of the world... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-16-2017, 10:02 PM
Last Post: soni
  Adopting a central organizing principle means embarking on an all-out effort to use every policy and program, every law and institution, to halt the destruction of the environment. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-16-2017, 08:15 AM
  I know that it's probably not a good idea for a comedian, especially a satirist, to support a public policy group or a politician... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 8 08-12-2017, 06:54 AM
  Harvard's Kennedy School of Government asked me to serve as a fellow at its Shorenstein Center on the Press, Politics, and Public Policy... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 7 08-11-2017, 10:18 PM
  You know, Lincoln was funny. I don't think F.D.R. was very funny. But Lincoln was funny. Lincoln was really funny. But I think you should get elected first, and then show that you're funny. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 13 08-11-2017, 07:17 AM