My policy is to have no policy. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:My policy is to have no policy. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I think first of all, the United States has got to adopt a policy of befriending and creating allies around the world... - Al Sharpton Quotes soni 0 6 08-29-2017, 09:47 PM
Last Post: soni
  It is true that Mr. Lincoln signed the Emancipation Proclamation, after which there was a commitment to give 40 acres and a mule... - Al Sharpton Quotes soni 0 10 08-28-2017, 10:11 PM
  The promise of America is one immigration policy for all who seek to enter our shores, whether they come from Mexico, Haiti or Canada, there must be one set of rules for everybody... - Al Sharpton Quotes soni 0 6 08-27-2017, 08:47 PM
  For me, the most serious problem is how America became so vulnerable to the assertion of blatant falsehoods that drive policy and are not corrected... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 21 08-18-2017, 10:20 PM
  Politics has become a game of meaningless, mindless battles, conducted by unscrupulous methods and people, designed to transform even the most serious policy debates into sport. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-18-2017, 10:09 PM