Without Divine assistance I can not succeed; with it I can not fail. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:Without Divine assistance I can not succeed; with it I can not fail. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If you've climbed the first 140 meters it doesn't mean that you've succeeded; you are going to succeed by climbing the last 10 meters. - Alain Robert Quotes soni 0 15 09-14-2017, 12:46 PM
Last Post: soni
  Man's nature is made up of four elements, which produce in him four attributes, namely, the beastly, the brutal, the satanic, and the divine. In man there is something of the pig, the dog, the devil, and the saint. - Al-Ghazali Quotes soni 0 13 09-01-2017, 06:04 PM
  Dear friend, Your heart is a polished mirror. You must wipe it dean of the veil of dust that has gathered upon it, because it is destined to reflect the light of divine secrets. - Al-Ghazali Quotes soni 0 9 09-01-2017, 05:43 PM
  It is true that Mr. Lincoln signed the Emancipation Proclamation, after which there was a commitment to give 40 acres and a mule... - Al Sharpton Quotes soni 0 10 08-28-2017, 10:11 PM
  Failure's relative. I've always felt, even early on, if I lose the freedom to fail, something's not right about that. It's how you treat failure, too... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 7 08-23-2017, 06:54 AM