You cannot help small men by tearing down big men. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:You cannot help small men by tearing down big men. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  When big-time blunders occur in any workplace, the boss or bosses usually are at fault, not clerks or secretaries or salespeople. Not reporters, the buck stops with the boss. - Al Neuharth Quotes soni 0 5 8 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Everyone should fail in a big way at least once before reaching forty. - Al Neuharth Quotes soni 0 5 8 hours ago
  Resisting conformity and developing some small eccentricities are among the steps to independence and self-confidence. - Al MacInnis Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 08:25 AM
  I've been saying for almost 20 years that I need to do a jazz project and it ought to be either big band or I should do some jazz songs with a trio or quartet. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 11 08-19-2017, 11:14 PM
  My eyes went blank, and I stared off, and the music started. It was raining, and the sun was shining at the same time, and there were these big bay windows... - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 9 08-19-2017, 11:13 PM