Don't judge a man by the size of his ego or his heart, but on the epicness of his beard and the beautiful woman on his arm - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:Don't judge a man by the size of his ego or his heart, but on the epicness of his beard and the beautiful woman on his arm - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If something is working, don't fix it. Keep going. Go with the glow. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 8 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  It's easy to fool the eye but it's hard to fool the heart. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 8 hours ago
  I don't compete with other discus throwers. I compete with my own history. - Al Oerter Quotes soni 0 5 10 hours ago
  I don't think the discus will ever attract any interest until they let us start throwing them at one another. - Al Oerter Quotes soni 0 4 10 hours ago
  When the voices of democracy are silenced, freedom becomes a hollow concept. No man or woman should be sentenced to the shadows of silence for something he or she has said or written. - Al Neuharth Quotes soni 0 5 10 hours ago