The greatest lessons I have every learned were at my mother's knees... All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:The greatest lessons I have every learned were at my mother's knees... All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I didn't have a mother; I had a mama. I measure other women by the stature of my mama. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 1 4 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I learned more stuff in church than I did in the world. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 1 4 hours ago
  The truth is that climate change is presenting the greatest challenge humanity has ever faced. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 09:48 PM
  I've learned the importance of changing people's minds at the grassroots level so that whoever does run will have a much better chance... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 07:22 AM
  It is my deep personal conviction that abortion is wrong. I hope that some day we will see the current outrageously large number of abortions... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-16-2017, 10:00 PM