We can succeed only by concert. It is not 'can any of us imagine better?, but 'can we all do better? - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:We can succeed only by concert. It is not 'can any of us imagine better?, but 'can we all do better? - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There are more microbes per person than the entire population of the world. Imagine that. Per person. This means that if the time scale is diminished in ... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 15 09-23-2017, 06:05 PM
Last Post: soni
  I'm an angry person, angrier than most people would imagine, I get flashes of anger. What works for me is working out when it's useful to use that anger. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 10 09-16-2017, 07:31 AM
  If you've climbed the first 140 meters it doesn't mean that you've succeeded; you are going to succeed by climbing the last 10 meters. - Alain Robert Quotes soni 0 14 09-14-2017, 12:46 PM
  The degree of sympathy we feel regarding another's fiasco is directly proportional to how easy or difficult it is for us to imagine ourselves, under like circumstances, making a similar mistake. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 15 09-12-2017, 07:29 AM
  Serious journalists often imagine society is adrift because people don't know certain things. Yet often, they know but just don't care. So the task of serious journalism isn't just to lay out truths... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 12 09-08-2017, 08:36 PM