Peace will come soon to stay, and so come as to be worth keeping in all future time. It will then have proved that among free men... - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:Peace will come soon to stay, and so come as to be worth keeping in all future time. It will then have proved that among free men there can be no successful appeal from the ballot to the bullet, and that they who take such appeal are sure their cases and pay the costs. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's a profession in which, the longer you stay, the closer you are to being fired. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 2 6 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  The next time I will cry is when I die. My life has been that beautiful. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 1 6 hours ago
  Winning is overrated. The only time it is really important is in surgery and war. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 2 6 hours ago
  Help one kid at a time. He'll maybe go back and help a few more. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 3 6 hours ago
  Everyone reaches their point in time where either they die or they get sick of doing drugs. It started getting debilitating. I enjoy my music a lot better than my drugs. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 08:59 AM