Talk to the jury as though your client's fate depends on every word you utter. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:Talk to the jury as though your client's fate depends on every word you utter. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I don't talk very well. With writing, you've time to get it right. Also I've found the more I talk the less I write, and if I didn't write no one would want me to talk anyway. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 16 09-22-2017, 10:22 AM
Last Post: soni
  I think everything depends on money. - Alan Bean Quotes soni 0 17 09-19-2017, 10:42 PM
  Loyalty in a free society depends upon the toleration of disloyalty. - Alan Barth Quotes soni 0 14 09-19-2017, 10:36 PM
  There has been much talk referencing what I consider conceptual reports like the Landscape of Choice and documents created as a result of the Great Valley Center. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 6 09-19-2017, 10:10 PM
  I have a final word of advice to our students. If you work very, very hard, this is the kind of actor, writer and director you may turn out to be, and if you work extra hard, this is the kind of person you may turn out to be. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 16 09-18-2017, 09:30 PM