Familiarize yourself with the chains of bondage and you prepare your own limbs to wear them. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:Familiarize yourself with the chains of bondage and you prepare your own limbs to wear them. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  During Vietnam, I was in college, enjoying my student deferment. The government wisely felt that, in my case, military service was less important than completing my studies to prepare me for my chosen career: comedian. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 13 08-12-2017, 06:21 AM
Last Post: soni
  You know, Lincoln was funny. I don't think F.D.R. was very funny. But Lincoln was funny. Lincoln was really funny. But I think you should get elected first, and then show that you're funny. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 13 08-11-2017, 07:17 AM
  I would probably say David Bowie and Prince are the perfect people. They dress feminine/masculine and they're really sexy. Not many people can wear high heels and look sexier than a woman! - Aino Jawo Quotes soni 0 9 07-27-2017, 10:05 PM
  God will speak to the hearts of those who prepare themselves to hear; and conversely, those who do not so prepare themselves will hear nothing even though the Word of God is falling upon their outer ears every Sunday. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes soni 0 15 07-13-2017, 03:56 PM
  I'd wear clogs, short pants and ladies' bracelets. I created this aura for myself. - Aidan Quinn Quotes soni 0 11 07-12-2017, 01:24 PM