I believe each individual is naturally entitled to do as he pleases with himself and the fruit of his labor, so far as it in no... - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:I believe each individual is naturally entitled to do as he pleases with himself and the fruit of his labor, so far as it in no wise interferes with any other mans rightsthat each community, as a State, has a right to do exactly as it pleases with all the concerns within that State that interfere with the right of no other State, and that the general government, upon principle, has no right to interfere with anything other than that general class of things that does concern the whole. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I suppose I'm the only person who remembers one of the most exciting of his ballets-it's the fruit of an unlikely collaboration between Nijinsky on the one hand and Sir Arthur Conan Doyle on the other. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 8 09-23-2017, 05:59 PM
Last Post: soni
  Future's the only flower worth tending in this earth, where I sow my words daily: and you know, these good trees bear fruit round the year... - Alamgir Hashmi Quotes soni 0 13 09-15-2017, 10:30 AM
  Blind impatience is equally evident in the fruit section. Our ancestors might have delighted in the occasional handful of berries found ... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 24 09-11-2017, 07:40 AM
  as the determinants of high status keep shifting, so, too, naturally, will the triggers of status anxiety be altered. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 19 09-11-2017, 07:37 AM
  Evil is the interruption of a truth by the pressure of particular or individual interests. - Alain Badiou Quotes soni 0 10 09-06-2017, 07:29 AM