I have got you together to hear what I have written down. I do not wish your advice about the main matterfor that I have determined for myself. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:I have got you together to hear what I have written down. I do not wish your advice about the main matterfor that I have determined for myself. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Every day is Thanksgiving.On this stage you're going to hear God and none of them other words, and I ain't going to touch my stuff. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 8 08-19-2017, 11:16 PM
Last Post: soni
  In a free society, there comes a time when the truth - however hard it may be to hear, however impolitic it may seem to say - must be told. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-17-2017, 09:51 PM
  The age of printed pamphlets and political essays has long since been replaced by television, a distracting and absorbing medium which seems determined to entertain itself more than it informs and educates. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-16-2017, 10:32 PM
  Global warming is real and human activity is the main cause. The consequences are mainly negative and headed toward catastrophic,... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-15-2017, 10:12 PM
  The consensus is clear. We need an immediate and determined shift to a clean, renewable economy. The continued mass burning of fossil fuels is inconsistent with a healthy, prosperous future for our civilization. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-15-2017, 07:48 AM