I have got you together to hear what I have written down. I do not wish your advice about the main matterfor that I have determined for myself. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:I have got you together to hear what I have written down. I do not wish your advice about the main matterfor that I have determined for myself. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kafka could never have written as he did had he lived in a house. His writing is that of someone whose whole life was spent in apartments... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 17 09-22-2017, 10:31 AM
Last Post: soni
  I have a final word of advice to our students. If you work very, very hard, this is the kind of actor, writer and director you may turn out to be, and if you work extra hard, this is the kind of person you may turn out to be. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 16 09-18-2017, 09:30 PM
  Never Have Your Dog Stuffed is really advice to myself, a reminder to myself not to avoid change or uncertainty, but to go with it, to surf into change. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 9 09-16-2017, 07:31 AM
  Le lecteur, lui non plus, ne voit pas les choses du dehors. Il est dans le labyrinthe aussi. The reader [as well as the main character] does not view the work from outside. He too is in the labyrinth. - Alain Robbe-Grillet Quotes soni 0 7 09-14-2017, 12:38 PM
  If optimism is important, it's because many outcomes are determined by how much of it we bring to the task... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 16 09-12-2017, 07:30 AM