Of our political revolution of '76, we all are justly proud. It has given us a degree of political freedom, far exceeding that of any other... - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:Of our political revolution of '76, we all are justly proud. It has given us a degree of political freedom, far exceeding that of any other nation of the earth. In it the world has found a solution of the long mooted problem, as to the capability of man to govern himself. In it was the germ which has vegetated, and still is to grow and expand into the universal liberty of mankind. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Failure's relative. I've always felt, even early on, if I lose the freedom to fail, something's not right about that. It's how you treat failure, too... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 2 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Freedom, baby, is never having to say youre sorry. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 6 10 hours ago
  When the voices of democracy are silenced, freedom becomes a hollow concept. No man or woman should be sentenced to the shadows of silence for something he or she has said or written. - Al Neuharth Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 07:41 PM
  I'm not an alcoholic, I am freedom fighter against the teetotal taliban. - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 09:55 AM
  I think everyone should go to college and get a degree and then spend six months as a bartender and six months as a cabdriver. Then they would really be educated. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 1 08-20-2017, 06:29 PM