Of our political revolution of '76, we all are justly proud. It has given us a degree of political freedom, far exceeding that of any other... - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:Of our political revolution of '76, we all are justly proud. It has given us a degree of political freedom, far exceeding that of any other nation of the earth. In it the world has found a solution of the long mooted problem, as to the capability of man to govern himself. In it was the germ which has vegetated, and still is to grow and expand into the universal liberty of mankind. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I think all writers are armchair psychologists to some degree or another, and I think a character's sexuality is fascinating. It's a great way to really get at the root of their identity, because it's such a personal thing. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 14 09-20-2017, 07:14 PM
Last Post: soni
  Cats names are more for human benefit. They give one a certain degree more confidence that the animal belongs to you. - Alan Ayckbourn Quotes soni 0 16 09-19-2017, 10:29 PM
  I wanted freedom, open air and adventure. I found it on the sea. - Alain Gerbault Quotes soni 0 12 09-13-2017, 09:44 PM
  Everywhere in the world there are tensions - economic, political, religious. So we need chocolate. - Alain Ducasse Quotes soni 0 12 09-13-2017, 09:34 PM
  The degree of sympathy we feel regarding another's fiasco is directly proportional to how easy or difficult it is for us to imagine ourselves, under like circumstances, making a similar mistake. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 15 09-12-2017, 07:29 AM