May our children and our children's children to a thousand generations, continue to enjoy the benefits conferred upon us... - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:May our children and our children's children to a thousand generations, continue to enjoy the benefits conferred upon us by a united country, and have cause yet to rejoice under those glorious institutions bequeathed us by Washington and his compeers. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Butch, you come from DeWitt Clinton. There are five thousand brothers in that school. You're the best there. You've been all-city two years in a row. How bad can you be? You come with me and we'll make nice music. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 13 08-20-2017, 06:44 PM
Last Post: soni
  Everyone reaches their point in time where either they die or they get sick of doing drugs. It started getting debilitating. I enjoy my music a lot better than my drugs. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 8 08-20-2017, 08:59 AM
  It's all background experience and listening and exposure. That's why it's so important for people today and during any time to expose your children to lots of different kinds of things. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 5 08-19-2017, 11:07 PM
  Artists are just children who refuse to put down their crayons. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 10 08-19-2017, 07:01 AM
  GM is operating in an intensely competitive global environment and reaching this tentative agreement allows us to continue to build momentum in the market with the award-winning vehicles and components produced in Canada. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 9 08-19-2017, 06:54 AM