He who does something at the head of one Regiment, will eclipse him who does nothing at the head of a hundred. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:He who does something at the head of one Regiment, will eclipse him who does nothing at the head of a hundred. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I see myself in the mold of Rin Tin Tin. It didn't go to his head either. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-16-2017, 08:03 AM
Last Post: soni
  I'm old enough to know that a red carpet's just a rug, and I've been able to enjoy the pageantry without letting it go to my head. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-16-2017, 07:28 AM
  I think I may have a future as a disembodied head. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-15-2017, 10:24 PM
  Two thousand scientists, in a hundred countries, engaged in the most elaborate, well organized scientific collaboration in the history of humankind,... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-14-2017, 10:12 PM
  You know, Lincoln was funny. I don't think F.D.R. was very funny. But Lincoln was funny. Lincoln was really funny. But I think you should get elected first, and then show that you're funny. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 13 08-11-2017, 07:17 AM